In cooking, recipes specify which ingredients are used to prepare a very special dish. Check out this amazing recipe of Spinach and goat cheese tortilla that you will absolutely love it.
1. Peel and cut the potato into 1-cm cubes, then put in boiling water for sometime and cool down under running water. Do not overcook the potato; it should be a bit crunchy after cooking.
2. Dip the spinach in hot water and then refresh in cold water, then keep on kitchen towel to absorb all the bitter juice.
3. Crack the eggs and mix all the ingredients with the MAGGI cubes.
4. Heat the olive oil in a 6-inch diameter non-stick pan till piping hot, then divide the mix into three batches and cook by pouring the mix without stirring.
5. Cover and reduce the heat for about 5 minutes, then start to shake the pan slowly for the mixture not to stick.
6. Flip it into a serving dish and serve immediately.