Because of the anti-inflammatory effects of quercetin, consuming grapes may help to alleviate symptoms of allergies including runny nose, watery eyes and hives. Check out this healthy oriental recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Slice apples into small wedges. Layer in bottom of bowl around the edge to form a scooped out center look.
2. Place washed spinach leaves in center of apple wedges.
3. Add a handful of washed red grapes.
4. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese to desired amount.
5. Top with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing.