How about to add more life and colors to your dining table tonight? Check out this amazing twisted recipe that will blow you mind away!
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat 9x5x3 inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Beat egg and egg white slightly in a small bowl; stir in butter, juice and zest. Add to flour mixture, stirring until well combined. Stir in berries.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 min, or until a toothpick inserted comes out cleanly. Cover loosely with foil if it browns too quickly.
6. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.