We all use cucumber with salads, and cold sandwitches and appetizers, but did you ever cook Cucumber ? Give it a try and surprise your family with this peculiar tastfull cucumber recipe!
Step by Step method
Prepair the Tamarind:
- In a large pan, add tamarind, and water
- Bring it to boil, Stir will. Cook for 20 minutes. Set aside.
Prepare the filling:
- Wash rice 2 or 3 times and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Drain rice.
- In a bowl, add rice, meat, Condiments, oil, salt, and mix will by hands
- Wash the cucumbers, scoop out the seeds wash inside and outside, drain.
- Fill each cucumber with the rice and meat filling, with 1 cm empty space.
- Over high heat, add oil to a frying pan.
- Fry cucumbers, till it become light brown.
- Place cucumbers in a strainer with their opened side at the bottom, to drain.
- Move cucumbers into a large pan
- Add water to cover cucumbers. Bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, and salt.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Pour the tamarind through a strainer into the pan
- Simmer for 15 minutes, till the cucumbers are well cooked.
- Place cucumbers in a serving dish.
- Strain broth in a serving bowl, and remove the extra oil on the top.
- Taste and enjoy!