Tired of the same old tuna salad? Check out this Middle Eastern version for a little variety and great taste! Tuna salad with tahini makes an excellent, healthy lunch or dinner.
1. Prepare tahini sauce and set aside.
2. Chop vegetables, rinse and set aside.
3. Open can of tuna, drain and flake in a medium bowl. Add vegetables and desired amount of tahini sauce.
4. Mix well until all ingredients have combined.
5. Serve tuna salad with tahini chilled or as is in a pita or on regular sandwich bread. It is also a great stand alone dish to toss with romaine for an entree salad.