Tandoori is a dish always associated with chicken, its originating in the Indian subcontinent and widely popular in South Asia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Middle East and the Western world. It consists of roasted chicken prepared with yogurt and spices. The name Tandoori comes from the type of cylindrical clay oven, a tandoor, in which the dish is traditionally prepared. Today, onionin invites you to try this amazing oriental dish of Tandori Al Jambari (Shrimp Tandori) that you will absolutely love it.
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan over high heat.
2. Add ginger, red chili pepper, salt, grinded and fresh coriander, cumin, and tinted red food. Stir the ingredients very well together.
3. Brush the shrimp with butter and spices mixture, then put them in a baking tray.
4. In a preheated oven, grill the shrimp about 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
5. Serve hot with lemon slices aside, if desired.