A super easy one pot stew that is hearty and delicious in its simplicity. A few ingredients of meat, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, and carrots to make Tass Kabob
Step by Step method
- Thin slice onion and mince garlic.
- saute until just about golden. Add turmeric and give it a nice stir.
- Add cubed meat, season with salt and pepper, and cook until brown on all sides.
- Add cinnamon and 1 1/2 cups of water. Mix well.
- Slice potatoes and add on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add sliced carrots on top.
- Then add sliced tomatoes. Once again sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on medium for 2 hours.
- Check the stew after one hour of cooking. If there is a lot of juice, then continue cooking partially covered. Refrain from stirring the stew while it cooks.
- Serve stew over Chelow, white rice and top with a sprinkle of sumac!