Enjoy the amazing taste of this delicious cabbage leaf parcels stuffed with soft spinach and baked till it's perfectly cooked and crispy.
1. Remove outer leaves of cabbage and cut off the base stem as close to cabbage as possible. Boil the cabbage for 3-4 minutes, drain and leave to cool.
2. Peel off carefully, 6-8 large leaves of the cabbage. Shred the bread into small pieces.
3. Mix together the corn, salt, garam masala, black pepper, spinach, cream, bread, oregano and cheese.
4. Take one cabbage leaf. Put some spinach mixture towards the broader edge of the leaf. Fold over from top, over the spinach, then the sides inwards. Roll this in such a way that it is like a parcel, which seals the mixture inside.
5. Place the rolls on to a greased oven-proof serving dish, brush rolls with oil and bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Garnish with tomato sauce and serve.
Garam masala: Is a blend of ground spices common in North Indian and other South Asian cuisines. It is used alone or with other seasonings.
Oven temperature must be 180 C-350 F.