In this amazing recipe we replaced the pizza dough with toast slices. It's really easier and tastier than regular pizza; when you take them out of the oven, you will realize how delicious and crunchy the taste is.
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, fry the onions with a spoon of corn oil until tender, add garlic and fry for a few seconds, then add the tomatoes and stir.
2. Add tomato paste, ketchup, salt, and stir well over low heat until the sauce becom thick.
3. Rub the tray with some of corn oil, place the toast slices on the tray beside each others, and then add pizza sauce on the top of each slice.
4. Spread black olives, mushrooms, bell peppers over the toast slices, and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and dried thyme.
5. In a preheated oven, over 180 degrees, put the tray and bake for 5-10 minutes, depending on how crunchy you prefer the toast, and serve immediately.