Get read, eat healthy, and add more flavor to you salad dish tonight. Check out this amazing Thai salad recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Stir together soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
2. Core lettuce and thinly slice. Arrange on individual serving plates.
3. Mince the garlic. Remove stem and seeds from peppers and mince. Peel the orange, remove the white pith, and coarsely chop. Thinly slice the beef. Chop the peanuts.
4. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Quickly stir-fry beef in batches until browned on the outside and slightly pink on the inside. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet and cook peppers and garlic for about 1 minute.
6. Stir in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet and stir until well coated. Remove from heat and stir in the chopped orange.
7. Mixture over lettuce and sprinkle chopped peanuts over top. Serve warm.