A simple recipe, easy and yummy grean fava beans with rice, and if you have meat leftovers would be great!!
Step by Step method
- Saute onions in oil and add fava beans and dill.
- Add salt and pepper and ½ cup of water.
- Stir in the cooked meat or chicken.
- Leave it to simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a separate pot boil the rice in water with 1 tsp of salt for 5 minutes.
- Drain the rice and pour over the fava beans mixture.
- Stir well and leave it to simmer over low heat till the rice is cooked.
- Serve with yogurt and cucumber salad.