Fresh and simple vegetables salad...
Step by Step method
- Chop the tomatoes (with the skin), the cucumber, and yellow onion into very small pieces.
- Chop the preserved lemon peel (not the pulp) into very small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together: tomatoes, cucumber, onion, preserved lemon peel, lemon juice, cardiom, olive oil, and spices.
- Taste and adjust the spices accordingly.
- Serve the salad in a bowl along with French baguette or Moroccan bread.
Tips & variations
The secret of the salad is how small you can chop the vegetables. When they are chopped into small pieces, then you get all of them in a bit and it makes a huge difference!
If you don't have preserved lemon you can just skip it.