Think outside the box and add watermelon to your next sandwich! Check out this interesting and easy recipe of watermelon sandwich and enjoy every each refreshing bite.
1. Crumble chilled goat cheese into a small bowl.
2. Lightly mix cheese and chopped mint.
3. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper.
4. Cut bread into 8 small slices and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Toast bread slices until golden brown and crispy on top.
6. Let bread cool slightly.
7. Spread cheese mixture on the top of each slice of bread.
8. Cut watermelon slices into fun shapes and layer watermelon on top of cheese.
9. Lightly season the top of the sandwiches with salt and pepper.
10. Serve at room temperature.
Before cutting your watermelon, be sure to wipe it with a clean cloth and light soapy water. Every part of the watermelon is edible, including the rind and the seeds. The fiber-rich rind can be pickled, candied or turned into jam or jelly.