Skip the sugary store-bought desserts and whip up the best healthy mango and banana frozen yogurt made with just four ingredients. This frozen dairy dessert made with yogurt instead of milk and cream and it taste so much delicious.
1. Cut the mango and banana into medium-sized cubes.
2. Put the fruit cubes in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
3. In a blender, combine yogurt, sugar and the chilled fruit cubes. Mix the ingredients until completely homogeneous.
4. Transfer the mixture into the refrigerator for 4 more hours.
5. Serve the ice cream cold in long cups, or according to your choice.