Green beans with olive oil is a very basic dish in Turkey, very vegetarian dish, and perfect for summer days. You can serve it as a main dish with bread or as aside dish.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Place the pot on a very low heat and let it cook for about 45 minutes.
- Check after about 25 - 30 minutes if the water has reduced; if it has, add a few tablespoons of water..not too much.
- Serve with pita (or your favorite kind of bread).
- Don't forget to take some photos and share them with us!
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!